There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Alliance, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual furnace service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces technician stops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Alliance. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is correct for your system, give the experts at Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces a call at 308-646-3827 to start saving a little more today.