As warmer weather rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Alliance? Particularly if your AC system is recently installed or was cooling well last season.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to schedule any work for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your equipment inspected yearly by a Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces specialist can help find little problems before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that collect inside your unit can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can lead to increased energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little issues before they turn into major, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine pieces and carry out a cycle of cooling performance checks. These in-depth measures often allow us to locate problems before they lead to big troubles that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the season. After your unit is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is prepped to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your unit is vulnerable to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should have a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll check the following areas and components:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces pros a shout at 308-646-3827 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.