As springtime starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Alliance? Especially if your cooling equipment is newer or was running well last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your system checked yearly by a Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces professional can help spot minor issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps spot little troubles before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine components and complete a cycle of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into major troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces pros a ring at 308-321-4703 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.