Is 2024 the year of an upgraded, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And when you find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Alliance. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But act fast, as this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 308-321-4703 when you’re ready to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer knows how to choose the right size furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.