In Alliance you count on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be needing a furnace service
visit sooner rather than later. As a minimum, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even cause problems with your furnace’s limit switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve collected some signs for you to search for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in an expert, like Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces, if you notice any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem weak? Symptoms related to your blower could suggest a minor problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running at top volume or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You certainly don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace right away and turn off its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a obstructed condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC professionals to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a number of problems. Your HVAC technician will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Jack's Heating, Cooling, Stoves & Fireplaces at 308-321-4703 when you need to setup repairs or annual maintenance.